Advanced technology and the best ROI
Prized by cash vaults and count rooms for high speed, accuracy and outstanding service, the JetScan MPS 4100 series multi-pocket currency counters and sorters are an unmatched value in benefits, features and reliability, offering the best ROI when compared to similarly equipped systems costing 2 to 3 times more. Manage all of your ticket, money counting and processing functions in a single pass, and achieve maximum efficiency in a minimum of space – at a surprisingly affordable price.
Base model includes the highest-speed processing available in this price range as well as unsurpassed accuracy and enhanced counterfeit detection. Value-add options like continuous batch processing, strapping modules, bar-code reading and ticket imaging allows you to purchase the feature set you need, without paying for options you can’t use.
Productivity at your fingertips
- Sort currency and tickets at up to 1,000 items per minute, including polymer cash
- Preset up to 8 user-specific operations
- Enhance security using password controls
- Ensure accuracy with double veriﬁcation of notes
- Automatically face money
- Reduce risk with enhanced counterfeit detection
- Increase uptime using on-screen diagnostics
- Easy-to-operate intuitive touch-screen display
- Polymner bill processing
Additional JetScan® 4100 multi-pocket currency processing features:
- JetTouch™ software provides built-in data viewing and reporting as well as interface capability,save and export options.
- Continuous high-capacity feeder has a multi-batch, 2,000 document capacity.
- Two 150-bill capacity offsort pockets screens out suspected counterfeits, unfit cash, or other items as needed.
- Track non-currency items such as coupons, gift certificates, cheques, etc.
- Counterfeit detection technologies - including magnetic ink, fluorescence, ultraviolet and infrared - isolate suspect documents for operator inspection.
- Flow control tracking monitors document movement to facilitate recovery from errors or jams.
- Lower installation costs because the machine operates within the climate settings typically maintained in the workplace.
Find our solutions hard at work in casino vaults, cages and count rooms.
Build your most effective solution with labor-saving options:
- Continuous batch processing doubles your throughput with non-stop processing and fewer keying errors. Dual offsort pockets permit the separation of batches with rejects from those without, reducing time and labor. Reprocess offsorted rejects simultaneously with new batches. Individual control documents ensure batch integrity.
Ticket imaging saves time, space, and equipment, eliminating the need for physical ticket storage. Capture electronic ticket images in one-pass processing together with currency at up to 1,000 items per minute. Archive ticket images for fast, easy search and retrieval or interface to many commonly used systems.
Advanced scanning module (ASM) enables 8 levels of fitness sorting as well as the highest available level of counterfeit detection. Offsort unfit notes and net better uptime using fit notes in ATMs and other cash-dispensers. Make fewer calls for service and provide clean straps to customers who need them. Identify counterfeit notes to check losses and reduce risk.
In-line strappers maximize output, particularly when combined with continuous batch processing. Manage high-volume denominations, reduce FTEs and greatly increase throughput with up to four user-defined automatic strapping modules.
In-line bar-code scanning captures data automatically and transfers to your system. Slot tracking interfaces are available. Hand-held bar-code gun may be used for added flexibility.
Unique corner modules provide greater flexibility. Save space without compromising productivity or functionality. Choose the combination that affords you the greatest operator control and visibility. Each corner module adds a right angle, allowing “L” or “C” shaped configurations.
Add-on dual-cassette modules expand capacity to accommodate increased volumes and extend periods of uninterrupted processing. Up to four user-defined modules may be added.
Control document printing station includes bar-code gun, numeric keypad and thermal printer.
Compatible printers include thermal or impact models to print reports on demand.
|Maximum Speed||1,000 documents per minute|
|Voltage||115 VAC ± 10V, 60Hz|
|Power Consumption||Must provide 20 amp power supply|
|Size||Base Unit: 147.32 cm W x 50.8 cm D x 147.32 H|
|Weight||Base Unit: Approximately 385 kg|
|Options||Up to 4 strappers|
|Specs||43 cm flat panel touch screen|
|Capacity||6 escrow stackers, 250 circulated notes each|
|Options||Up to 8 additional (4 modules)|
|Capacity||6 cassettes base unit|
|Capacity||2,000 notes automatic continuous feeding|
|Types||All in circulation|
|Operating Conditions||Operating Temperature: 15-29°C (60-85°F)|
Outstanding customer support and local service
Cummins Allison is committed to keeping your equipment up and running so your organization performs at its best. That’s just one reason why our technicians are noted for their expertise, quick response and friendly customer service.
Rigorous training is regularly conducted at our facilities to ensure that our technicians have the comprehensive product and application knowledge needed to keep your equipment operating at peak efficiency. With 15 offices in Canada and immediate access to local parts inventories, we provide service coverage that is unmatched in the industry.
Service Support includes:
- Over 35 highly-trained local service technicians
- Fifteen sales and service locations with parts inventories
- National Field Service Department
- Cummins Allison Worldwide Service Organization
Cummins Allison branch warehouses and service vehicles are equipped with the parts necessary to complete most repairs on the first visit. Exceptions can be completed on the following business day by placing an emergency part order. Extensive repairs may require that the technician transport the machine to at the nearest Cummins Allison branch location. A loaner machine is provided, if available. We make every effort to minimize your downtime when repairs are needed.
Response time is generally within eight business hours from the time the call is received. Service requests made outside of normal operating hours, including holidays and weekends, are dispatched on the next business day.
Customer service hours are 8 am to 5 pm (EST), Monday through Friday. Technician hours are 8 am to 5 pm (local time).