Smallest, fastest, most flexible multi-pocket ticket and currency sorter
Significantly smaller, 39% faster and more flexible than any other multi-pocket ticket barcode scanner and currency sorter, the JetScan iFX® i400 can have as few as 3 to as many as 17 pockets – all in a smaller footprint. Scan, count and sort mixed currency and casino tickets at 1,000 documents per minute.Features
- High speed processing - Process ticket in, ticket out (TITO) tickets and currency at 1,000 items per minute with less stopping for greater throughput.
- Export both ticket and currency flat files to casino systems.
- One-Touch plus operating software - Enhanced software with additional functionality including coin and non-currency-item entry, supervisor and operator sign-on with passwords, and six programmable processing types.
- Configurable sorting pockets - Easily configure pockets for any denomination or tickets, and all pockets can be fully utilized for sorting or strap preparation. LED indicators provide status information for each pocket. Quickly set up and modify sort modes.
- Assignable off-sort pockets - Designate one or two off-sort pockets to collect rejected or suspect documents.
- Flexible system configuration - JetScan iFX i400 is expandable from 3 to 9 pockets in a vertical configuration and from 5 to 17 pockets in a horizontal configuration, to accommodate your space or operating requirements.
- Counterfeit detection - The most advanced counterfeit detection in the industry. Patented sensors and analytic software analyze each bill, catching counterfeits that others miss.
- Intelligent jam clearing - Clear jams quickly and easily with minimal impact on processing. Access the entire bill path from the front of the machine and follow simple instructions on the user display.
- Continuous feed hopper - Automatic continuous feeding with 800-document capacity.
- Double count - Counting accuracy is verified by a second count as pieces pass through the transport path.
- Easy-to-use - Change processing modes with the touch of a button on an 8” colour touch-screen display. Option to show only the buttons needed for daily operation.
- Future-ready design - Easily upgrade select models with a software activation key as new features become available.
- Stranger mode - Reject all other denominations other than single target denomination.
Reduces number of finite sort modes.
- Wrong pocket removal recovery - Enhanced recovery process when the contents of the wrong pocket are removed. Instructions quickly and easily guide the user through the recovery, significantly reducing downtime and increasing productivity.
Find our solutions hard at work in casino vaults, cages and count rooms.
- One-touch plus operating software– Enhanced software with additional functionality including coin and non-cash-item entry, supervisor and operator sign-on with passwords, and six programmable processing types.
- Counterfeit detection – JetScan iFX i400 series currency scanners are equipped with a wide range of counterfeit detection sensors, including imaging, magnetic ink, fluorescence, ultraviolet and IQ™ Sensing technologies.
- External bar code gun– Allows bar-coded label entry; USB port interface.
- Printers– Impact or thermal printers provide records of transactions.
- Polymer cash ready– JetScan iFX i400 comes ready to process and sort Canada’s polymer bills.
|Type||Automatic feeder with auto-sensing document detection.|
|Type||High-volume straight-through transport path.|
|Exit Pocket Capacity|
|Maximum Capacity||Basic unit includes 3-pockets - 2 plus 1 off-sort.
Add additional 2-pocket modules for 5-, 7-, or 9-pocket system.
Stack pocket modules vertically or horizontally.
Each pocket holds up to 250 notes.
|Dimensions||Basic three-pocket system: 73.66 cm W x 43.18 cm D x 38.1 cm H.
Each additional 2-pocket module, stacked vertically, adds approximately 12.7 cm in height.
Each additional 2-pocket module, positioned horizontally, adds approximately 40.64 cm in width.
|Weight||Basic 3-pocket system: 39.91 kilograms
Each additional 2-pocket module: 8.16 kilograms
|Currency Processing Specs|
|Adjustable Processing Speed||600, 800 or 1,000 notes per minute|
|Denominations Scanned||$5, $10, $20, $50 and $100|
|Feeder Capacity||800 notes|
|Image Capture Speed|
|Image/Data Transmission Format|
|Image Enhancement Technology|
|External Bar Code Scanner|
|Suspect Note Detection|
|Touch Panel Display|
Outstanding customer support and local service
Cummins Allison is committed to keeping your equipment up and running so your organization performs at its best. That’s just one reason why our technicians are noted for their expertise, quick response and friendly customer service.
Rigorous training is regularly conducted at our facilities to ensure that our technicians have the comprehensive product and application knowledge needed to keep your equipment operating at peak efficiency. With 15 offices in Canada and immediate access to local parts inventories, we provide service coverage that is unmatched in the industry.
Service Support includes:
•Over 35 highly-trained local service technicians
•Fifteen sales and service locations with parts inventories
•National Field Service Department
•Cummins Allison Worldwide Service Organization
Cummins Allison branch warehouses and service vehicles are equipped with the parts necessary to complete most repairs on the first visit. Exceptions can be completed on the following business day by placing an emergency part order. Extensive repairs may require that the technician transport the machine to at the nearest Cummins Allison branch location. A loaner machine is provided, if available. We make every effort to minimize your downtime when repairs are needed.
Response time is generally within eight business hours from the time the call is received. Service requests made outside of normal operating hours, including holidays and weekends, are dispatched on the next business day.
Customer service hours are 8 am to 5 pm (EST), Monday through Friday. Technician hours are 8 am to 5 pm (local time).