Affordable multi-pocket currency processing, flexible output options
JetScan MPS 4200 money sorter is a vault-proven currency/ticket sorting and currency counting solution. This workhorse is a compact, mobile 8-pocket solution with optional fitness, strappers, and ticket imaging. Process up to 1,000 items per minute, including polymer bills, with 99.99% accuracy and industry leading uptime. JetTouch™ operating software includes menu-driven operator prompts, built-in data viewing and reporting, save and export options, and interface capability.
Efficient, flexible, highly productive currency processing machine:
- Affordable, mobile tabletop solution performs much like an MPS 4100
- Fitness, strapping and ticket imaging options
- Sort currency and tickets at up to 1,000 items per minute, including polymer bills
- Preset up to 8 user-specific operations
- Ensure accuracy with double veriﬁcation of notes
- Enhance security using password controls
- Face cash automatically
- Mitigate risk with enhanced counterfeit detection
- Increase uptime using on-screen diagnostics
- Easy-to-operate intuitive touch-screen display
- Polymer bill processing
Additional JetScan 4200 multi-pocket sorter features:
- Height-adjustable table and front work surface so users work efficiently with minimal effort.
- Continuous high-capacity feeder has a multi-batch, up to 1,000 document capacity.
- Eight user-configured sorting pockets have a 300-item capacity each.
- Track non-currency items such as coupons, gift certificates, cheques, etc.
MPS 4200 Video
Maximize your investment with labor-saving options and add-ons:
In-line strappers maximize output. Manage high-volume denominations, reduce FTEs and greatly increase throughput with up to 4 user-defined automatic strapping modules.
Ticket imaging saves time, space, and equipment, capturing electronic ticket images in one-pass processing together with currency at up to 1,000 documents per minute. Export ticket images to your network for archiving. Fast, easy search and retrieval eliminates the need for physical ticket storage.
Advanced scanning module (ASM) enables 8 levels of fitness sorting as well as the highest available level of counterfeit detection. Offsort unfit notes and net better uptime using fit notes in ATMs and other cash-dispensers. Make fewer calls for service and provide clean straps to customers who need them. Identify counterfeit notes to cheque losses and reduce risk.
In-line bar-code scanning captures data automatically and transfers to your system. Slot tracking interfaces are available. Hand-held bar-code gun may be used for added flexibility.
Compatible printers include thermal or impact models to enable operators to print reports on demand.
|Maximum Speed||1,000 documents per minute|
|Voltage||105-130 VAC or 198-253 VAC|
|Power Consumption||FLA: 9A / 4.5A|
|Size||MPS: 152-183 cm H (Adjustable) x 157 cm W x 76 cm D
Working surface: adjusts from 87 cm to 114 cm from floor
Work surface in front of sorter: 25 cm x 140 cm
|Weight||265 kg (approximate: varies by model)|
|Options||Up to 2 strappers|
|Specs||23.3 cm LCD flat panel touch screen|
|Options||Up to 8 additional|
|Capacity||7 pockets base unit
300 notes per pocket
|Capacity||1,000 notes automatic continuous feeding|
|Types||All in circulation|
|Operating Conditions||Operating Temperature: 15-29°C (60-85°F)
Humidity: 30-70% RH non-condensing
Outstanding customer support and local service
Cummins Allison is committed to keeping your equipment up and running so your organization performs at its best. That’s just one reason why our technicians are noted for their expertise, quick response and friendly customer service.