Smallest, fastest, most flexible multi-pocket currency sorter
Significantly smaller, 39% faster and more flexible than any other multi-pocket currency sorter, the JetScan iFX®i400 is configurable horizontally and vertically with as few as 3 and as many as 17 pockets – giving you full control of the footprint. Process deposits or ATM currency at up to 1,000 bills per minute, including Canadian polymer money. Vault operations increase currency processing efficiencies due to high-speed, flexible configurations.
- Configurable sorting pockets – Easily configure pockets for any denomination, and all pockets can be fully utilized for sorting or strap preparation. LED indicators provide status information to the operator. Quickly set up and modify sort modes.
- Assignable off-sort pockets – Designate one or two off-sort pockets to collect rejected or suspect documents.
- Flexible system configuration – JetScan iFX i400 is expandable from 3 to 9 pockets in a vertical configuration and from 5 to 17 pockets in a horizontal configuration, to accommodate your space or operating requirements.
- High speed processing – Process currency at up to 1,000 bills per minute, including polymer money, with less stopping for greater throughput.
- Fitness – In a single pass, the notes are counted, identified and authenticated, as well as sorted according to denomination, series, orientation, and fitness for circulation.
- Patented image-recognition technology – The most advanced counterfeit detection in the industry. Patented sensors and analytic software analyze each note, catching counterfeits that others miss.
- Intelligent jam clearing – Clear jams quickly and easily with minimal impact on processing. Access the entire bill path from the front of the machine and follow simple instructions on the user display.
- Continuous feed hopper – Automatic continuous feeding with 800-note capacity.
- Double count – Counting accuracy is verified by a second count as currency passes through the transport path.
- Easy-to-use – Change processing modes with the touch of a button on an 8” colour touch-screen display. Option to show only the buttons needed for daily operation.
- Future-ready design – Easily upgrade select models with a software activation key as new features become available.
- Stranger mode - Reject all other denominations other than single target denomination.
Reduces number of finite sort modes.
- Wrong pocket removal recovery - Enhanced recovery process when the contents of the wrong pocket are removed. Instructions quickly and easily guide the user through the recovery, significantly reducing downtime and increasing productivity.
- Dynamic sorting - Reassigns empty pockets to a denomination on-the-fly and as needed, resulting in fewer switches of process modes and fewer stops from pocket-full conditions.
iFX i400 Video
- One-touch plus operating software – Enhanced software with additional functionality including coin and non-cash-item entry, supervisor and operator sign-on with passwords, and six programmable processing types.
- Counterfeit Detection – JetScan iFX i400 series currency scanners are equipped with a wide range of counterfeit detection sensors, including imaging, magnetic ink, fluorescence, ultraviolet and IQ™ Sensing technologies.
- External bar code gun – Allows bar-coded label entry; USB port interface.
- Printers – Impact or thermal printers provide records of transactions.
- Polymer note ready– JetScan iFX i400 comes ready to process and sort Canada’s polymer cash.
- Optional currencies: US dollar (USD), Mexican peso (MXN), Euro (EUR), Turkish lira (TRY), British pound (GBP, Bank of England), British pound (SCO, Bank of England and Scotland), Argentine peso (ARS), Colombian peso (COP), Indonesian rupiah (IDR), Jordanian dinar (JOD), Saudi Arabian riyal (SAR), Singaporean dollar (SGD), Swiss Franc (CHF), Chinese yuan renminbi (CNY), Japanese yen (JPY) and Australian dollar (AUD).
|Type||Automatic feeder with auto-sensing document detection.|
|Type||High-volume straight-through transport path.|
|Exit Pocket Capacity|
|Maximum Capacity||Basic unit includes 3-pockets - 2 plus 1 off-sort.
Add additional 2-pocket modules for 5-, 7-, 9-, 11-, 13-, 15-, or 17-pocket system.
Stack pocket modules vertically or horizontally.
Each pocket holds up to 250 notes.
|Dimensions||Basic three-pocket system: 73.6 cm W x 43.18 cm D x 38.1 cm H.
Each additional 2-pocket module, stacked vertically, adds approximately 12.7 cm
Each additional 2-pocket module, positioned horizontally, adds approximately 40.64 cm
|Weight||3-pocket system: 40.0 kg.
5-pocket horizontal system: 59 kg.
Each additional 2-pocket module: 8.2 kg.
|Currency Processing Specs|
|Adjustable Processing Speed||600, 800 or 1,000 notes per minute|
|Denominations Scanned||$5, $10, $20, $50 and $100|
|Feeder Capacity||800 notes|
|Image Capture Speed|
|Feeder Capacity||800 notes|
|Image/Data Transmission Format|
|Image Enhancement Technology|
|External Bar Code Scanner||Optional for label entry; USB port interface|
|External Keyboard||Optional keyboard/keypad can be interfaced via USB port.|
|Printer||Optional Citizen impact or thermal
|Communications||USB, RS232 and Ethernet.|
|Suspect Note Detection|
|Touch Panel Display||20.3 cm, full-colour, touch-screen display with on-screen diagnostics.|
|Platform||One Touch operating system allows basic count and sort functionality. Optional One Touch Plus offers basic functionality plus the ability to create and save multiple processing types, enter coin and non-cash items into batch totals, and create supervisor|
Outstanding customer support and local service
Cummins Allison is committed to keeping your equipment up and running so your organization performs at its best. That’s just one reason why our technicians are noted for their expertise, quick response and friendly customer service.