Faster processing, lower operating costs--polymer ready
The JetScan iFX®i100 series of money counting and scanning machine let you process cash, both polymer money and paper, at industry-leading speeds of up to 1,200 bills per minute, significantly reducing processing times, handling errors and transportation costs. Save valuable time by processing currency accurately the first time. The JetScan iFX i100 also comes ready to process and scan Canada’s polymer bills.
- Mixed cash processing – Denominate 20% faster than comparable models - up to 1,200 mixed bills per minute, including polymer money - to end shifts on time.
- Serial number capture – Capture full-size images of every bill at up to 1,200 per minute for a highly effective means of tracking currency.
- Counterfeit Detection – The most advanced counterfeit detection in the industry, patented sensors and analytic software analyze each note, catching counterfeits that others miss.
- Future-ready design – Easily upgrade select models with a software activation key as new features become available.
- Easy-to-use – Change processing modes with the touch of a button on an intuitive colour touch-screen display. Option to show only the buttons needed for daily operation.
Find our solutions used in various markets, from casinos and armoured carriers, to grocery stores, vending companies and more!
JetScan iFX i100
- Serial number capture – Capture and record serial numbers at up to 1,200 bills per minute.
- Counterfeit Detection – Choose from a wide range of counterfeit detection sensors, including magnetic ink, fluorescence, ultraviolet and infrared technologies.
- Polymer note ready – JetScan iFX i100 comes ready to process and scan Canada’s polymer cash.
- Printers – Impact or thermal printers provide records of transactions.
- Optional currencies: US dollar (USD), Mexican peso (MXN), Euro (EUR), Turkish lira (TRY), British pound (GBP, Bank of England), British pound (SCO, Bank of England and Scotland), Argentine peso (ARS), Colombian peso (COP), Indonesian rupiah (IDR), Jordanian dinar (JOD), Saudi Arabian riyal (SAR), Singaporean dollar (SGD), Swiss Franc (CHF), Chinese yuan renminbi (CNY), Japanese yen (JPY) and Australian dollar (AUD).
|Type||Automatic feeder with auto-sensing document detection.|
|Type||High-volume straight-through transport path.|
|Exit Pocket Capacity|
|Maximum Capacity||200 documents.|
|Dimensions||24 cm H x 34 cm W x 33 cm D (without hopper)|
|Document Size||Height: 6.12 cm to 9.53 cm
Length: 11.43 cm to 22.23 cm
|Currency Processing Specs|
|Adjustable Processing Speed||600, 800, 1,000, and 1,200 notes per minute.|
|Denominations Scanned||$5, $10, $20, $50 and $100|
|Feeder Capacity||Brick Currency: 500 notes
Circulated Currency: 400 notes
|Image Capture Speed|
|Image/Data Transmission Format|
|Image Enhancement Technology|
|External Bar Code Scanner|
|Suspect Note Detection|
|Touch Panel Display|
Outstanding customer support and local service
Cummins Allison is committed to keeping your equipment up and running so your organization performs at its best. That’s just one reason why our technicians are noted for their expertise, quick response and friendly customer service.
Rigorous training is regularly conducted at our facilities to ensure that our technicians have the comprehensive product and application knowledge needed to keep your money counting equipment operating at peak efficiency. With 15 offices in Canada and immediate access to local parts inventories, we provide service coverage that is unmatched in the industry.
Service Support includes:
- Over 35 highly-trained local service technicians
- Fifteen sales and service locations with parts inventories
- National Field Service Department
- Cummins Allison Worldwide Service Organization
Cummins Allison branch warehouses and service vehicles are equipped with the parts necessary to complete most repairs on the first visit. Exceptions can be completed on the following business day by placing an emergency part order. Extensive repairs may require that the technician transport the machine to at the nearest Cummins Allison branch location. A loaner machine is provided, if available. We make every effort to minimize your downtime when repairs are needed.
Response time is generally within eight business hours from the time the call is received. Service requests made outside of normal operating hours, including holidays and weekends, are dispatched on the next business day.
Customer service hours are 8 am to 5 pm (EST), Monday through Friday. Technician hours are 8 am to 5 pm (local time).