JetCount® currency counters
JetCount currency counters are budget-friendly machines that are reliable, compact and easy to use. They help save valuable hours normally spent counting currency by hand. At selectable speeds of up to 1,600 notes per minute, the JetCount makes quick work of even the highest of volumes of cash, reliably and accurately.
- Fail safe error detection-- Senses double bills, folded cash, chains and jams to assure accurate counts. The problem is identified on the display and an audio alarm notifies the user.
- Bright LED display -- Illuminated display is easy to see under all lighting conditions.
- Tactile keycaps -- Easy to use and less fatiguing then membrane keyboards, these keys provide clear, tactile feedback when depressed.
- Auto start & restart -- Starts as soon as money is added to the hopper and automatically restarts when cash is removed from the bottom stacker.
- Protected data and set-ups -- All processing data and set-ups are protected during low power and power loss situations.
For more featured machines that scan and count mixed currency, learn more about the JetScan iFX series of money counters. It's our latest generation of equipment that's sure to save you time and money by improving efficiency.
Find our solutions hard at work in various markets; from casinos and armoured carriers, to grocery stores, vending companies and more!
Counterfeit note detection --The JetCount currency counting machine offers a choice of sensing systems that detect a wide variety of counterfeit notes:
- Magnetic ink sensors measure the level of magnetic ink contained within a bill. When a suspect bill is processed, it activates an alarm and stops the currency counter. Available on select models.
-- Enhanced ultraviolet sensors test paper for fluorescence and stop on each suspect item. Uses patented techniques that detect counterfeit cash that are often missed by other competitive money counters equipped with UV detection. Available on select models.
High capacity hopper -- Holds up to 300 notes.
Printer -- Provides permanent, easy-to-read record of currency processed.
Communications -- Activates ports for one or two devices including computers, printers and remote displays.
Canvas carrier -- Sturdy handle allows for easy transport of the cash machine.
|Maximum Speed||3 selectable speeds -- from 600 to up to 1,600 notes per minute|
|Settings||Preset: 5, 10, 20, 25, 50, 75, 100; or adjust from 1 to 100|
|Capacity||300 circulated notes|
|Type||Unit count and add mode|
|Dimensions||24 cm H (without hopper) x 27 cm W x 30.5 cm D|
|Size||Height: 6.12 cm to 9.65 cm
Length: 11.43 cm to 17.78 cm
|Voltage||105-130v or 198-253v
Frequency is 60/50Hz
|Power Consumption||0.6 Amps (120v); 0.3 Amps (220v)|
Outstanding customer support and local service
Cummins Allison is committed to keeping your equipment up and running so your organization performs at its best. That’s just one reason why our technicians are noted for their expertise, quick response and friendly customer service.
Rigorous training is regularly conducted at our facilities to ensure that our technicians have the comprehensive product and application knowledge needed to keep your money counting equipment operating at peak efficiency. With 15 offices in Canada and immediate access to local parts inventories, we provide service coverage that is unmatched in the industry.
Service Support includes:
- Over 35 highly-trained local service technicians
- Fifteen sales and service locations with parts inventories
- National Field Service Department
- Cummins Allison Worldwide Service Organization
Cummins Allison branch warehouses and service vehicles are equipped with the parts necessary to complete most repairs on the first visit. Exceptions can be completed on the following business day by placing an emergency part order. Extensive repairs may require that the technician transport the machine to at the nearest Cummins Allison branch location. A loaner machine is provided, if available. We make every effort to minimize your downtime when repairs are needed.
Response time is generally within eight business hours from the time the call is received. Service requests made outside of normal operating hours, including holidays and weekends, are dispatched on the next business day.
Customer service hours are 8 am to 5 pm (EST), Monday through Friday. Technician hours are 8 am to 5 pm (local time).