Low-volume coin counter machine
A good solution for low-volume coin counting businesses, the Tornado coin counter provides reliability and accuracy at counting speeds of up to 3,200 coins per minute.
Whether using coin packaging tubes to dispense a preset number of coins into paper coin wraps, or automatically bagging your coins using the front bag adapter, the Tornado increases your coin counting accuracy and makes quick work of your coin processing tasks.
For more featured machines that sort and count mixed coins, learn more about the JetSort®family of attended coin sorters or our Money Machine® self-service coin counters. They are our latest generation of equipment that's sure to save you time and money by improving efficiency.
- Easy to use -- The exclusive patented universal adjustment mechanism means there are no adjustment knobs. Easily set diameter and thickness in a single action at the advanced control panel.
- Tailored to your needs -- Programmable settings allow you to tailor your coin counting operation to your specific needs and expectations.
- Reduce sorting and counting time -- The Tornado counts more than 3,200 coins per minute and has an exclusive automatic jam-clearing mechanism that ensures continuous operation.
- Increase count accuracy -- Features such as the count sensor, automatic jam clearing, bag overflow detection and over count detection all combine to provide the Tornado’s coin counting accuracy and accountability.
- Built to last -- High-end parts and quality construction ensure the Tornado coin counter will stand up to heavy duty use. As your needs change, the Tornado can adapt to meet those needs.
Outstanding customer support and local service
Cummins Allison is committed to keeping your equipment up and running so your organization performs at its best. That’s just one reason why our technicians are noted for their expertise, quick response and friendly customer service.
Rigorous training is regularly conducted at our facilities to ensure that our technicians have the comprehensive product and application knowledge needed to keep your money counting equipment operating at peak efficiency. With 15 offices in Canada and immediate access to local parts inventories, we provide service coverage that is unmatched in the industry.
Service Support includes:
- Over 35 highly-trained local service technicians
- Fifteen sales and service locations with parts inventories
- National Field Service Department
- Cummins Allison Worldwide Service Organization
Cummins Allison branch warehouses and service vehicles are equipped with the parts necessary to complete most repairs on the first visit. Exceptions can be completed on the following business day by placing an emergency part order. Extensive repairs may require that the technician transport the machine to at the nearest Cummins Allison branch location. A loaner machine is provided, if available. We make every effort to minimize your downtime when repairs are needed.
Response time is generally within eight business hours from the time the call is received. Service requests made outside of normal operating hours, including holidays and weekends, are dispatched on the next business day.
Customer service hours are 8 am to 5 pm (EST), Monday through Friday. Technician hours are 8 am to 5 pm (local time).