Simplify cash counting and cheque scanning using a single device.
Cheques and currency handling are traditionally managed as separate functions that require different personnel, separate work areas and a lot of time.
The JetScan iFX i100 cheque scanner consolidates these functions, eliminating deposit processing steps, cutting costs and streamlining operations. Do more with less and improve cheque processing effciency.
Contact us today to learn more about how the JetScan iFX i100 currency and cheque scanners can improve your business immediately!
- Cheque scanning: Process cheques at 400 documents per minute. Reduce overtime costs, meet deadlines, and improve employee morale.
- Mixed note processing: Count cash and denominate 33% faster than comparable currency counting models - up to 1,200 mixed notes per minute - to end shifts on time.
- Serial number capture: Capture full-size images of every bill at up to 1,200 pieces per minute for a highly effective means of tracking currency.
- Counterfeit detection: The most advanced counterfeit detection in the industry, patented sensors and analytic software analyze each note, catching counterfeits that others miss.
- Future-ready design: Easily upgrade select models with a software activation key as new features become available.
- Four levels of memory: Keep separate totals for sub-batches, batches, day totals, and strap limits.
- Easy-to-use: Change processing modes with the touch of a button on an intuitive colour touch-screen display.
- Unit/value display: Show totals as dollar value or unit counts.
- Adjustable strap stops: Set separate strap stop limits for each denomination.
- Verification: Count or recount cash without changing day totals.
- Add function: Perform cumulative counting as needed.
Contact us today for prices on this product as well as pricing for other products and solutions that fit your needs.
JetScan iFX Cheque Processing for Teller Capture
Enhance the speed, accuracy and security of your money counting operation
Deposit balancing manager: Deposit preparation and processing completed in minutes. Process high-volume transactions faster and more accurately. Send electronic deposits to financial institutions via ICL.
Serial number capture: Capture and record serial numbers at 1,200 notes per minute.
Cheque imaging: Capture dual-sided cheque images at 400 documents per minute.
Cheque archive solution: Digitally capture cheque images and eliminate the need to store or microfiche physical documents.
Counterfeit detection: Choose from a wide range of counterfeit detection sensors,including magnetic ink, fluorescence, ultraviolet, infrared and IQ™ Sensing Technology.
Printers: Impact or thermal printers provide records of transactions.
Optional currencies: US dollar (USD), Euro (EUR), Turkish lira (TRY), Mexican peso (MXN), and Argentine peso (ARS).
|Type||Automatic feeder with auto-sensing document detection.
Feeder capacity: 500 documents
|Type||High-volume straight-through transport path|
|Exit Pocket Capacity|
|Maximum Capacity||200 documents|
|Dimensions||24 cm H x 34 cm W x 33 cm D (without hopper)|
|Document Size||Height: 6.12 cm to 9.53 cm
Length: 11.43 cm to 22.23 cm
|Currency Processing Specs|
|Adjustable Processing Speed||600, 800, 1,000, and 1,200 notes per minute|
|Denominations Scanned||$5, $10, $20, $50 and $100|
|Feeder Capacity||Brick Currency: 500 notes
Circulated Currency: 400 notes
|Document/Media Type||Cheques (personal and business) and other deposit related documents.|
|Image Capture Speed||400 documents per minute.|
|Feeder Capacity||Personal Cheques: 500 documents.
Mixed cheques: 200 documents
(personal and/or business cheques).
|Output Resolution||Up to 200 dpi, 256-shade grayscale.|
|Image/Data Transmission Format||TIFF|
|Detection||Auto size, automatic document type, MICR character no-read, piggyback, double, and chain.|
|Image Quality||Crop and remove background.|
|Image Enhancement Technology||Digitally smooth out wrinkles from the image and align skewed notes and snippets.|
|External Bar Code Scanner|
|Printer||Impact or thermal printers provide records of transactions.|
|Suspect Note Detection|
|Touch Panel Display|
Cummins Allison Canada Service
Outstanding customer support and local service
Cummins Allison is committed to keeping your equipment up and running so your organization performs at its best. That’s just one reason why our technicians are noted for their expertise, quick response and friendly customer service.
Rigorous training is regularly conducted at our facilities to ensure that our technicians have the comprehensive product and application knowledge needed to keep your equipment operating at peak efficiency. With 15 offices in Canada and immediate access to local parts inventories, we provide service coverage that is unmatched in the industry.
Service Support includes:
•Over 35 highly-trained local service technicians
•Fifteen sales and service locations with parts inventories
•National Field Service Department
•Cummins Allison Worldwide Service Organization
Cummins Allison branch warehouses and service vehicles are equipped with the parts necessary to complete most repairs on the first visit. Exceptions can be completed on the following business day by placing an emergency part order. Extensive repairs may require that the technician transport the machine to at the nearest Cummins Allison branch location. A loaner machine is provided, if available. We make every effort to minimize your downtime when repairs are needed.
Response time is generally within eight business hours from the time the call is received. Service requests made outside of normal operating hours, including holidays and weekends, are dispatched on the next business day.
Customer service hours are 8 am to 5 pm (EST), Monday through Friday. Technician hours are 8 am to 5 pm (local time).